Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Maine Pointe Lending may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
SMS Terms & Conditions
For all SMS Communications Reply HELP for help, Reply STOP to cancel. Message & Data Rates May Apply.
- Consent: By opting in to receive SMS messages from Maine Pointe Lending, you agree to receive recurring SMS messages at the phone number you provide.
- Frequency: Maine Pointe Lending will send SMS messages to you only as often as necessary to provide the information or services you have requested, and to comply with applicable laws.
- Message and data rates may apply: Depending on your mobile phone plan, standard message and data rates may apply to any SMS messages Maine Pointe Lending sends you.
- Opt-out: You can opt-out of receiving SMS messages from Maine Pointe Lending at any time by replyingÂ STOPÂ to any message you receive from us, or by filling out theÂ SMS Opt In / Opt Out Request Form. Maine Pointe Lending will then remove your phone number from our SMS messaging list.
- Privacy: Maine Pointe Lending respect your privacy and will not share your phone number or any other personal information with any third party without your express consent, except as required by law.
- Changes: Maine Pointe Lending may change this SMS disclosure policy at any time. If Maine Pointe Lending makes any material changes, you will notified by SMS or other means.
- Disclaimer: Maine Pointe Lending is not responsible for any errors or delays in the receipt of SMS messages, or for any actions taken in reliance on the information contained in such messages.
Compatible carriers include:Â AT&T, T-MobileÂ®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customerâ€™s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Maine Pointe Lending, reply with the text STOP.
Maine Pointe Lending
202 US Route 1, Unit 102
Falmouth, ME 04105
(207) 239-3740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 4/6/2023